Sunday, January 1, 2017 0

welcome 2017!

By Venty Indah Utami

Hey! My first entry in 2017. Been a long a time since the last time I wrote, no particular reason but recently I am not really into writing.

Time really does pass by so fast, doesn't it? Seems like things gone only in the blink of an eye.
Seems like it was only yesterday when the things were on wreak havoc welcoming 2016, and now, wuz! Suddenly it's 2017.
Fascinating, isn't it?



Things have been ups and downs for me last year. I wouldn't say that everything is good and vice versa, because there is nothing absolute.
I had super duper fun (like, a lot), cried (a lot), got lucky (hell yeah), and undergone failure (hooman).
I traveled a lot, got stuck in front of laptop (haha, a lot), and got lost in my surroundings sometimes.
Every single second in my 2016 is a highlight --wouldn't even want to mention one by one.


Well, I hope 2017 would be as awesome as (if not, more awesome) than 2016.
Fingers crossed to my second-to-be title and first job ever in 2017! --> yes, currently they are my resolution ;)


Hands down for all of you who got through all the cliffs and hangings in 2016. Cheers to the awesome 365 days ahead of us!
And here is my reminder for all of you.





Lots of love,
Venty

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.