Thursday, July 30, 2015 0

a letter for You

By Venty Indah Utami

Dear You,

Banyak hal yang mempengaruhi keputusan seseorang dalam hidup. There is a saying, everything happens for a reason. Tidak ada pohon yang tumbuh tanpa akar; akan selalu ada alasan di balik perilaku seseorang.


And now, for some reasons;
I am afraid.
I am afraid of being a grown-up.
Semakin dewasa, semakin banyak kenyataan yang saya hadapi. Kenyataan yang pahit. Kenyataan yang ternyata berbanding terbalik dengan sinetron-sinetron yang saya tonton semasa kecil.
Life is cruel.
So what should we do? Be crueler?


Saat dewasa semuanya semakin kompleks. Tidak hanya soal cinta.
Banyak hal yang semakin rumit, yang membutuhkan keputusan-keputusan yang amat besar.
Life changing decisions.


Dear You,

If I were you, could I do as well as you?


Dear You,

Untuk seseorang yang selalu mendukungku dalam waktu yang amat panjang,
Please be tough.
I know it would be so hard for you. To act tough but actually you not. To be strong but actually you want to cry a lot.
I am so sorry for always letting you down.
I am so sorry for always being so full of myself.
Maybe it is time for me to support you; like you always do to me.
I love you. So much. More than anything I could express.
I don't always able to say it, but I do.


Let's pray for your happy ending. Like they said, if it's not a happy ending then it's not an ending.
And I, put a lot of pray for your happy ending.
Cause you deserve it.
More than anything.




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.