Saturday, January 2, 2016 0

hello, 2016!

By Venty Indah Utami

This is gonna be my first post in 2016, and even though I am late for one day since the new year eve, unfortunately this post is gonna be short.

Actually, I am still in my exam-period, and aw-shucks-this-is-sucks. Yes, I mean it.
It has been almost three weeks since I start this 'hell', and I haven't finished yet. I passed through all the euphoria of new year by memorizing all the principles, laws, and theories.
Lucky me since I still got companies for doing some crazy things together in the last hours to 2016, at least I was saved from 'gabut' in new year. Haha.


Happy new year, anyway!

Hope this year will be a great year for me and all of you (trust me, I pray wholeheartedly).
Honestly, due to all the exams and papers, I have no time to make any resolution "new-year-new-me-shit". Hahaha. I just hope everything will go smoothly, and I can live my life simply yet happily.

And yes, I hope I can still write a lot this year.



Talk to you later :)

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.