Friday, January 15, 2016 0

god, i am blessed.

By Venty Indah Utami

I know I should sleep now cause it is almost midnite. But I can't.

I just can't.



For me, January 15th is magical.
In this day, I suddenly realize how blessed I am, how God loves me the way I am.
What have I been done for having those best people in the world?
My family, my lover, my best friends.


For the first five minutes, I am just staring in a blank blog draft, trying to write something but I don't even know what to say.
I am thinking deeply, have I done something good for them all this time?
I think I have got no way to repay them for their existence in my life.
I think I will live my live not living if it is not for them.


God, thank you.
Please always take care of them. Bless them like how I feel blessed as well.
Make them smile like how I couldn't stop myself from smiling as well.


I love them all.


And these are some of my pictures today.
















Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.