Sunday, May 24, 2015 0

confessions of a twenty-something drama queen (?)

By Venty Indah Utami

Kata orang-orang, usia yang paling menyeramkan adalah twenty-something.

Twenty-something is the most powerful age; it can determine what and who you will be later on.

On that age, you are still clueless about what is going on in your life. 
You have no direction, you are confused with the sudden change on your life. 
You are not a teenager anymore, yet you haven't been a true adult. 
You are still considered as a child to choose something for yourself, yet you have been too old to make any mistake. 
You have understood what is the meaning of love, you are getting yourself ready for an advanced relationship, yet you still have lots of doubts. 
You have lots of dreams, but you don't know where is the best to start.


Confusing, eh?
:)))))



I am still there.
The critical time where you like lost in the middle, getting trapped with what people said as 'the comfortable zone'.
Time always passed by. Quick, too quick.
Too quick for me to catch up with the new circumstances.


Sometimes I have been talking to myself, "Wtf? I have been twenty-something? What have I done so far in my life? I am still a kid inside."
Indeed.



Hal yang paling tidak saya sukai di dunia ini adalah berpikir terlalu panjang. Yes, I am a very spontaneous person.
If I do, then I do. If I will, then I will.
Hey, you only live once. Do what you wanna do. Say what you wanna say. Always do your best. And enjoy the process.



Yes, this is the most important (and right?) thing that has come to my mind so far.
No matter what I will face later on, I will just enjoy the moment.
Enjoy the process.
Whether I will fail or succeed, I will just do my best.
Fair enough, eh?
I am still really freaking out about what will be later; but whatever will be, will be.






As long as I do my best and be me, then I will be alright.
This too, shall pass.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.