Wednesday, August 3, 2016 0

a weekend to remember

By Venty Indah Utami

Hei readers!

I wish you all a nice weekend. I know, it has already been Tuesday (and even in hours it would be Wednesday) and weekend had been two days away. But a great weekend makes me unable to move on.


The thing is, last weekend I went to Surabaya because one of my best friends was getting married. She getting married is one big thing, but me being gathered with my 10 other halves is another big thing. The case is, my 9 crazy friends and I had been separated for soooooo long because we live in different cities. It needs a magical event like this to gather us all! And it could be guessed that indeed, last week we all have the best time of our lives ;)

















Two of my friends and I also had chance to go to Surabaya Night Carnival. It has been a long time since I wish to go there, but I haven't got a chance to do so (yes, it is bad huhu) until last weekend! It started from a crazy idea to go there at 8pm, and we arrived at 9pm (only two hours before the closing time).

But guess what? I really enjoy my visit!
Two hours aren't enough honestly, but since the venue is not really packed, it helps a lot. We could spare a lot of time to play because we do not have to be in line.
In the down side, it is such a shame to see such a great venue as great as Surabaya Night Carnival does not really attract many visitors. But sorry guys, because it's empty, we could enjoy the park as our very own amusement park! :p

For you who ask, which would be the best between Batu Night Spectacular and Surabaya Night Carnival (bcs some of people said that both of them are similar), perhaps I would go with the latter. BNS is great, but Surabaya Night Carnival feels more modern (probably bcs it's newer). The attractions are varieties and we do not have to pay more for each arena. In BNS, we have to pay more for riding ferris wheel, and more for riding the caroussel (for instance). In Surabaya Night Carnival, we could enjoy (almost) everything for free only by paying the entrance fee; which is good, rite?
























And for the video below (sorry for the low resolution, the original one is fine actually, yet this happened due to the compression :( huhu)
Precaution: PLIS INI ANAK UMUR 23-24TH TAPI KELAKUANNYA KAYAK ANAK PANTI  PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELF!










#IYEKITANORAK
#HIDUPNORAK
#BUDAYAKANHIDUPTANPAJAIM



Hmm.
How could I move on from such a great weekend, now?

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.