Monday, July 4, 2016 0

mellow

By Venty Indah Utami

I know that I am probably quite mellow these days, but I need to be honest about something.

I miss a feeling; a feeling of achievement.
You know, the feeling when you feel very proud of yourself when you successfully earn something. 
I feel these days, I am only doing nothing. I live my life ordinarily, and I feel I waste too much time.
When anyone else gives their best efforts, I am only sitting here watching them pursue their way to the top.

Okay, I know that this would sound really worse, but I feel envy.
I see everyone else is doing okay on their own. They are achieving something. They have something to be proud of.
And I am here, feeling unsatisfied with myself.

Perhaps I am really full of myself, but I feel I am not good enough with what I have right now.
I shall do better.
This is what I told myself everyday.

I know that I should be more grateful, but I am only human.
At least this jealousy is going in a great way --because I am envy for something positive.


Yeah.
Perhaps this is just not my time.
And I would have my time to shine another time.
I just have to keep doing better and pray harder.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.