Thursday, July 7, 2016 0

Eid-l Fitr 1437H

By Venty Indah Utami

Hey, readers. Eid Mubarak!

Actually when I write this, it has already been the second day of Syawal. Yet, the euphoria of Moslem's glorious day is still obviously felt.
The time always passes by when we are having a good time, and it elaborates why Ramadhan has gone only in a blink of an eye.

Yesterday, as always I had a 'halal bihalal' with all of my families.
If you are curious with what halal bihalal is, it is a moment where your precious ones (could be families, friends, or lovers) gather in one place (usually this habit is only happened in Moslem's special days such as Eid-l Fitri and Eid-l Adha), and celebrate Eid with laughter and good food (and in this occasion the special food will be 'opor ayam').


Hm. I think I am bad in explaining. Haha.


I wish you had a happy time with your beloved ones as well, because I did too.
And let me share some of my favorite moments below ;)



Left to Right: Wawa, Mom, Me


My big Families (and let me tell you, it is not complete yet :p)


Me. So sad I have no one to take a picture of my ootd at that time :(


My beloved ones!




Some of my families members



Cheers,
Venty.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.