Monday, July 20, 2015 0

contemplating.

By Venty Indah Utami

Recently, I have been in a very deep thought about myself frequently. What I want to do, what I really want to pursue, what should I achieve in the near future.

Actually this is not a new thing. I always question myself about what I really want to do and what goal should I set up as my lifetime achievement.
But nowadays I found myself being convinced to think about it over and over. It has been almost a year since I graduated but I still feel confusion about what I truly am.
Well, I can't say that I am doing nothing since I graduated because actually I have done lots of things for my own future and I am still working on it.
Sometimes I think I am really full of myself. I only think about me, and I set aside those who matters a lot to me in order to reach what I think I ought to achieve.
But when I face two choices before me like this, which challenge should I take?



- - - - - - - - -

Life is a challenge, and I know too well about that.
Now I just confuse with what challenge I should do next to make a new achievement. 
Hope everything goes well. Bismillah.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.