Home
MEET THE AUTHOR
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
0
sweet.
By Venty Indah Utami
Q: What is the meaning of sweet for you?
A: This.
Something sweet doesn't have to be much.
A simple thing but real is better than much but drama.
Newer Post
Older Post
Leave a Reply
Powered by
Blogger
.
----------------------------------
----------------------------------
Archives
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2017
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2016
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2015
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(2)
sweet.
magic word to myself
►
May
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(8)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
Followers
Popular Posts
filosofi waktu: satu.
Ada satu hal yang terbersit di benak saya pagi ini. Suatu filosofi tentang waktu. That time is magic. Bahwa waktu itu ajaib....
happiness.
I always believe that happiness is a decision, not a result. "There is no path to happiness, happiness is the path." - G...
happy birthday, you :)
Today is his birthday. And am really sad for not being able to be with him in his special day due to some reasons. But, today I have pr...
god, i am blessed.
I know I should sleep now cause it is almost midnite. But I can't. I just can't. For me, January 15th is magical. In t...
Allah always knows.
► ♫ Banda Neira - Sampai Jadi Debu (in the background) Akhir-akhir ini, whenever I feel a little bit uneasy, I will repel t...
hello, 2016!
This is gonna be my first post in 2016, and even though I am late for one day since the new year eve, unfortunately this post is gonna be sh...
confessions of a twenty-something drama queen (?)
Kata orang-orang, usia yang paling menyeramkan adalah t wenty-something. Twenty-something is the most powerful age; it can determine wh...
it's okay to be ashamed.
Earlier, I had blogwalkings to some of my favourite bloggers (and friends). I see all the contents they had been writing, and all what happe...
(almost) quarter life crisis
Tonite, I am gonna write a serious post. Perhaps this post would just be a revelation for those who thought the same too. I am just h...
my two cents.
This is just my two cents, my personal perspectives and opinion (everybody is entitled to speak, aight?) Saya paham bahwa masyarakat In...