Home
MEET THE AUTHOR
Saturday, September 23, 2017
0
By Venty Indah Utami
when we have something for so long we may lose value over it.
Newer Post
Older Post
Leave a Reply
Powered by
Blogger
.
----------------------------------
----------------------------------
Archives
►
2018
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2017
(6)
▼
September
(1)
when we have something for so long we may lose va...
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2016
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2015
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(8)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
Followers
Popular Posts
filosofi waktu: satu.
Ada satu hal yang terbersit di benak saya pagi ini. Suatu filosofi tentang waktu. That time is magic. Bahwa waktu itu ajaib....
happiness.
I always believe that happiness is a decision, not a result. "There is no path to happiness, happiness is the path." - G...
happy birthday, you :)
Today is his birthday. And am really sad for not being able to be with him in his special day due to some reasons. But, today I have pr...
confessions of a twenty-something drama queen (?)
Kata orang-orang, usia yang paling menyeramkan adalah t wenty-something. Twenty-something is the most powerful age; it can determine wh...
my two cents.
This is just my two cents, my personal perspectives and opinion (everybody is entitled to speak, aight?) Saya paham bahwa masyarakat In...
Allah always knows.
► ♫ Banda Neira - Sampai Jadi Debu (in the background) Akhir-akhir ini, whenever I feel a little bit uneasy, I will repel t...
2017: resolution
It's pretty hard to admit, that actually I was born with a very great sense of competitiveness. I am hardly feeling satisfied with ever...
the engagement and wedding preparation (April 29th, 2018)
Hello, world! It has been a long time since the last time I wrote in this blog. Pretty long, actually. There are lot of good things occ...
lifetime experience: being a beswan djarum!
Okay, aku mau share hal yang normal dulu kali ini setelah postingan-postingan alay gaje sebelum-sebelumnya. Semoga info kali ini bermanfaat...
hello, 2016!
This is gonna be my first post in 2016, and even though I am late for one day since the new year eve, unfortunately this post is gonna be sh...