Thursday, May 19, 2016 0

it's okay to be ashamed.

By Venty Indah Utami

Earlier, I had blogwalkings to some of my favourite bloggers (and friends). I see all the contents they had been writing, and all what happened to me is........




ASHAMED.


(yes, I should use all the caps and the bigger fonts.)



Like seriously, I feel so ashamed to compare the contents of my blog with theirs. They wrote all the beautiful things, all the things that could be an inspiration to everyone.
Meanwhile, I am still stuck here with all the negativities (since I used to write sometimes when I feel down or angry --pardon me) or random thoughts (that could be useless sometimes [or every time?]).
I feel really childish if I shall put myself beside them.



*(brb using diapers)*



Yet, in the same time I feel grateful. Having great people around you means that you are in a great track to pump yourself more and more.
Having a greater person beside you tells you that you shall do better and better everyday.
And you shall get on track to do something enormous as well.

I know that we have a different standard of doing better, but at least you shall do something better than the yesterday you.


And for today, I shall start by cleaning my posts.
All the posts about the negativity.
And perhaps, I could start by inspiring people to do better everyday. Like, this post.

Let's surround ourself with a positivity and never feel ashamed to be ashamed!


Because sometimes, your shame could bring you to a better you.




Cheers,
Venty.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.